Our events take place over spring and summer weekends at various historic sites around the UK. As a visitor you will be able to walk around an 18th century camp site where soldiers, colonists and native people sleep and eat.
You can see what people looked like and how they lived in the past. There are displays of various aspects of historic life put on through the day, climaxing in a skirmish between France and Britain, illustrating how small events changed the face of the modern world.
We currently have the following events booked for 2018:
- Cressing Temple Barns — 14th/15th April
- Sulgrave — 26th/27th May TBC
- Chalk Valley History Festival — 30th June/ 1st July July
- Middleton Hall — 8/9th July
- Krefelt, Germany — July TBC
- East Carlton — August 4th/5th East Carlton
- Second East Carlton — Date TBC